Welcome! I’m Sharlene
I’m a Scandinavian crochet designer, teaching crochet for beginners while giving out lots of tips and tricks on how to have a happy and pretty crochet life.
Here you can learn how to crochet or get better at crocheting. You’ll find lots of catwalk worthy, easy-to-follow FREE crochet patterns at beginner and easy level.
A few facts about me:
- My favourite thing in the entire world is to crochet. I like to wear crochet, talk about crochet and write about crochet.
- I’m a devoted tea lover. I especially enjoy green tea and I’ve even bought a boiler with a thermostat control to get that exact temperature for my tea (I know, crazy right)
- I enjoy baking cakes, muffins and cookies. They never look pretty though, but my family say they’re yummy.
- I really enjoy the whole process of making a pattern and I enjoy it even more when I see what you create from my patterns.
- I love the idea of going to the beach to relax, but with small kids it often ends up feeling like rush hour in Disney World. But I still love it 😉